These Clamp-On Bucket Forks are built to meet the demands of today’s acreage owner. Easy on/off design offers the utmost in convenience when moving palletized materials.
- Designed for handling palletized material only.
- Useable fork length of 35 to 42 inches, depending on model.
- Forks extend 14.5 Inches under bucket, 8 in. inside bucket.
- Completely independent – allows fork adjustment to any pallet width.
- Mounts to most loader buckets without the use of tools – easy on/off design.
- Rated from 1,000 to 4,000 lbs. Lift is limited by fork capacity or loader capacity, whichever is less.
- Each fork has a built-in stake pocket for a 2 x 4 to be installed as an upright backstop (recommended).
- Download the literature
|Weight Capacity (lbs/kg)||1,000 / 453.5||2,000 / 907||4,000 / 1,814|
|Overall Length (in/cm)||49.5 / 1257||56.5 / 1435||56.5 / 1435|
|Fork Length (in/mm)||35 / 889||42 / 1067||42 / 1067|
|Forks (in/mm)||2 x 3 / 51 x 76||2 x 3 / 51 x 76||2 x 4 / 51 x 102|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||78 / 35||102 / 46||191 / 87|
|Download Manual Here||Parts List Click Here||Parts List Click Here||Parts List Click Here|
|Note: Rated lift capacity is based on a pair of forks with no more than 1/2 - load per fork and load no more than halfway out on each fork.|
WARNING: Read and understand the operator’s manual before operation. Be sure tractor/skid steer is properly counterbalanced. Damage to equipment or personal injury could occur.