Chain or Sprocket Breakage
- The chain is too tight. Adjust the chain to allow 3/16" deflection. When reversing the direction of rotation, allow the bale to almost come to a complete stop before reversing.
- The RW SpinOff must be run with the chain guard in place to prevent foreign objects from getting caught in the chain and causing damage.
Chain Coming Off
- The small sprocket and large sprocket are not aligned properly. Align the small sprocket with the large sprocket on the spinner assembly using a straight edge.
- The chain may be too loose. Adjust the chain to allow 3/16" deflection.
Bale Won’t Unwind
- The twine may still be on the bale. If it is, take the twine completely off to avoid tangling on the RW SpinOff when the bale is rotating.
- The bale is frozen. Try bouncing the bale lightly on the ground to loosen it up. You may have to use the ground to slough the first layer off the bale and get it unrolling.
- The bale is wrapped too tightly. Make certain that all the twine is cut. Try bouncing the bale lightly on the ground to loosen it up.