If you need a box scraper to perform site preparation or restoration, or use for applicable farm practices, then our heavy duty box scrapers are what you need. They are ruggedly built with the features you need. The scarifier height can be adjusted to loosen the soil at a desired depth or raised out of the way. Each box scraper has a reversible cutting edge to scrape material into the box area.
- The main features of the Worksaver Box Scraper are:
- Built rugged for long dirt moving life.
- Formed Moldboard for superior performance.
- Reversible cutting edges are 6" reversible resulting in greater durability.
- Heat-treated (dimple-on) tips for extended life of scarifiers.
- Ideal for leveling, finish grading, backfilling at building sites, feedlots, outdoor arenas.
- Features cuttings front and rear.
- Heat-treated steel shanks scarify the ground for excellent soil preparation.
- Scarifiers are height adjustable.
|BOX SCRAPER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Working Width (in/cm)||48 / 122||60 / 152||72 / 183||84 / 213|
|Overall Depth (in/cm)||21.5 / 55||21.5 / 55||21.5 / 55||21.5 / 55|
|End Plate Thickness (in/cm)||1/4 / .635||1/4 / .635||1/4 / .635||1/4 / .635|
|Moldboard Thickness||7 ga.||7 ga.||7 ga.||7 ga.|
|Hitch Category||Cat. I||Cat. I||Cat. I||Cat. I|
|No. of Scarifiers||3||4||5||6|
|Cutting Edge - 6"||Reversible||Reversible||Reversible||Reversible|
|Horsepower Range||18-25 HP||20-25 HP||25-40 HP||30-40 HP|
|Weight (lbs./kg)||320 / 145||378 / 172||428 / 194||469 / 213|
|Download Manual Here||Parts List Click Here|