If you need a box scraper to perform site preparation or restoration, or use for applicable farm practices, then our heavy duty box scrapers are what you need. They are ruggedly built with the features you need. The scarifier height can be adjusted to loosen the soil at a desired depth or raised out of the way. Each box scraper has a reversible cutting edge to scrape material into the box area.
- Built rugged for long dirt moving life.
- Cat. I (7/8" pins) Quick Hitch Compatible.
- Formed moldboard for superior strength and performance.
- Reversible 6" cutting edges resulting in greater durability.
- 3-position heat treated steel scarifier shanks are height adjustable.
- Ideal for leveling, finish grading, feedlots, outdoor arenas, back filling at building sites and so much more.
|BOX SCRAPER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Working Width (in/cm)||48 / 122||60 / 152||72 / 183||84 / 213|
|Overall Depth (in/cm)||21.5 / 55||21.5 / 55||21.5 / 55||21.5 / 55|
|End Plate Thickness (in/cm)||1/4 / .635||1/4 / .635||1/4 / .635||1/4 / .635|
|Moldboard Thickness||7 ga.||7 ga.||7 ga.||7 ga.|
|Hitch Category||Cat. I||Cat. I||Cat. I||Cat. I|
|No. of Scarifiers||3||4||5||6|
|Cutting Edge - 6"||Reversible||Reversible||Reversible||Reversible|
|Horsepower Range||18-25 HP||20-25 HP||25-40 HP||30-40 HP|
|Weight (lbs./kg)||320 / 145||378 / 172||428 / 194||469 / 213|
|Download Manual Here||Parts List Click Here|