Designed for compact tractors up to 50 engine horsepower that are equipped with a front loader. This 60-inch wide grapple allows the acreage owner unsurpassed versatility in clearing brush, piling limbs or orchard maintenance. Ideal for loading limbs, orchard prunings, piling brush and other hard to handle materials.
- Unique upper grapple design of 3/8" steel provides clamping force to hold material securely.
- Design allows brush and other materials to be picked up while leaving the dirt.
- Size compatible with the lift capacity of most small loader tractors.
- Lower tines of 5/8" steel feature weld-on tine points, for easy, clean debris pickup.
- Pivot points have lubrication capabilities.
- Tractor remote hydraulic ports are required to operate the grapple.
- Tractor front loader model allows use of standard pin-on bracket or select interfacing quick attach brackets for John Deere, AGCO, CNH, Kubota and other brands.
- Model 4062S designed for tractor front loaders with "universal" skid steer style quick attach.
- Download the literature
|Compact Grapple Rake Specifications - Designed for tractors up to 50 HP only|
|Overall Width (in/mm)||60 / 1524||60 / 1524|
|Overall Depth (in/mm)||23 / 584.2||23 / 584.2|
|Overall Height Closed (in/mm)||38.77 / 984.75||38.77 / 984.75|
|Grapple Opening (in/mm)||27 / 685.8||27 / 685.8|
|Upper Grapple Widths (in/mm)||34 / 836.6||34 / 836.6|
|Tine Spacing (in/mm)||15 / 381||15 / 381|
|Number of Lower Tines||5||5|
|Reinforcing Tubes Between Lower Tines||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Hydraulic Cylinders||1||1|
|Cylinder Bore (in/mm)||2 / 50.8||2 / 50.8|
|Cylinder Stroke (in/mm)||8 / 203.2||8 / 203.2|
|Cylinder Rod Diameter (in/mm)||1.125 / 28.57||1.125 / 28.57|
|Cylinder Pressure Rating (psi/bar)||3000 / 207||3000 / 207|
|Mounting for Tractor Loader (FLGR)||Mgt. Brt. Available *||“Universal” Skid Steer|
|Weight FLGR Model (lbs/kg)||359 / 180.98||364 / 180.98|
|Product No. FLGR Models (loader)||811460||811480|
|Download Manual Here||Parts List Click Here||Parts List Click Here|
WARNING: Read and understand the operator’s manual before operation. Be sure tractor/skid steer is properly counterbalanced. Damage to equipment or personal injury could occur.