Skid Steer Grader Blade
The patented SSGB-8B Grader is designed to be used by asphalt, landscaping, and concrete flatwork contractors. The unit has an 8-foot, six-way hydraulically controlled moldboard operated by an in-cab remote.
Helps manage the grade.
In-cab control box.
Optional end plate - sold in pairs.
Optional laser pole kit - sold in pairs.
- To help prevent damage, the moldboard is shear pin protected.
- Unit comes complete with 1/2” “connect under pressure” flat-faced hydraulic couplers and a reversible beveled cutting edge for long life.
- Standard proportional valve.
- Optional laser interface junction box allows use of a Leica laser system to maintain tight grade tolerances.
- Optional End Plate Kit (Pair, #811980) and Laser Pole Kit (Pair, #812110) are also available.
Grader Blades Specifications
|Overall Height (in/cm)||46-1/2 / 118.1|
|Overall Length (in/cm)||98 / 248.9|
|Overall Width (in/cm)||95-1/2 / 242.6|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||1195 / 542|
|Mount Type||Universal Skid Steer|
|Hydraulic Blade Adjustments||Tilt / Angle / Height|
|Moldboard Width (in/cm)||95-1/2 / 242.6|
|Moldboard Height (in/cm)||15 / 381 w/Cutting Edge|
|Moldboard Width, Fully Angled (in/cm)||85 / 215.9|
|Moldboard Rotation Left & Right||25 Degrees|
|Moldboard Tilt Up or Down||25 Degrees|
|Reversible Moldboard Cutting Edge (in/cm)||1/2 x 6 / 33 x 386 Double Bevel|
|Moldboard Shear Pin Protection (in/cm)||5/16 / .8166 Diameter Shear Pin (Soft)|
|3 -Hydraulic Cylinders (in/cm) PSI/bar||2 / 5 Bore x 12 / 30 Stroke 3500 / 241|
|Flat-Faced Couplers Included (in/cm)||1/2 / 13 Body - Connect Under Pressure|
|Grader Control Valve||Electric Solenoid Operated|
|In-Cab Remote Control||Standard|
|Recommended Min. Skid Steer HP||45 HP (34 kw)|
|Wheel Bearings||Greaseable Tapered Roller|
|Tire Size (in/cm)||18-1/2 x 8-1/2 x 8 / 47 x 21.6 x 20.3|