Power rakes are the ideal tool for the landscape contractor, large property owner, rental yard, park & recreation department or turf management professional. They do it all, prep, smooth, set grade, level, till, remove rocks and create the perfect seedbed making this tool a game changer.
- Flip-up side shields are self-storing on the unit allowing ease of windrowing rocks or debris.
- Flip-up gauge wheels (height adjustable) allows accurate control of working depth keeping machine level for smoother surface finish. Easily flip up out of the way for transport on a trailer.
- Replaceable bearing housings and triple seal bearings keep dirt out, providing more uptime.
- Choice of rotors - 2" Sabre tooth or 1-3/4" Carbide Tooth.
- Dry Chain Case, environmentally friendly reduces maintenance as there is no oil to contend with.
Designed for use on Mini / Compact Skid Steers, the hydraulically driven 05-Series offers economy and performance.
Elevating productivity, the 10-Series Power Rakes for Mini / Compact Skid Steers features a #80 chain drive, flip-up side shields, dual gauge wheels, adjustable material bar and optional hydraulic angle.
Responsive and reliable, the 20-Series is designed for Skid Steers up to 65 HP.
Consistently delivering high performance, the 65-series is designed for Skid Steers over 65 HP.
Get more done with a compact tractor when using one of our 25-Series Power Rakes designed for tractors of 24-40 HP.
Providing ingenious solutions for your site prep needs, the 40-Series of 3-pt. mounted Power Rakes are matched to tractors of 35-75 HP.