Rocks are no problem…the 42-inch Sweep Action Rock Grapple with it’s 39-inch wide upper grapple sweeps rocks into the tine bucket and retains them there. The bucket features tines of solid 1” material spaced on 3” centers to retain rocks while allowing the dirt to be sifted out.
- Universal mini skid steer mount – fits Toro-Dingo, Boxer, Ditch Witch, Ramrod , Vermeer and others, does not fit Bobcat, Gehl or Kanga Kid.
- Single sweep action grapple to pull rocks & debris into the bucket.
- Hoses and connect under pressure couplers are standard equipment.
- Bolt-on side plates are standard to help retain smaller rocks if needed.
- Optional bolt-in solid bottom available to retain smaller materials (as shown in right image above).
- Download the literature
|Overall Width (in/mm)||42/ 1067||42/ 1067|
|Bucket Depth (in/mm)||26 / 660||26 / 660|
|Upper Grapple Width (in/mm)||39 / 991||39 / 991|
|Degrees of Sweep||66||66|
|Grapple Opening (in/mm)||21 / 533||21 / 533|
|Cylinder Size (in/mm)||2 x 8 / 51 x 203||2 x 8 / 51 x 203|
|Tine Diameter (in/mm)||1 / 25.4||1 / 25.4|
|Removable End Plate||Standard||Standard|
|Number of Hydraulic Cylinders||2|
|Mount Type||"Universal" Skid Steer||Bobcat MT-Series|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||433 / 196||453 / 205|
|Optional Bolt-in Bottom Product No.||812265||TBA|
WARNING: Read and understand the operator’s manual before operation. Be sure tractor/skid steer is properly counterbalanced. Damage to equipment or personal injury could occur.