SmoothCut™ PTO Powered Stump Grinders
Economical and Efficient PTO powered stump grinders make stump removal fast and easy. Operator easily controls the stump grinder from the comfort of the tractor seat.
- Maneuverable - goes anywhere a tractor can; gets into tight places.
- Increased productivity via it's unique cutting wheel design.
- Cutting wheel design provides a smoother cutting action.
- Easy to operate - hydraulic controls allow easy operation from the tractor seat using existing tractor hydraulic controls.
- Durable carbide-tipped cutting teeth are economical and easy to replace.
- Harden bushings used in major pivot points for increased reliability.
- Grease zerks provided at major pivot points for extended service life.
- SureFoot stabilizer bar provides secure footing during operation.
- Rubber deflector helps control chips and debris during grinding.
- Parking stand for easy storage.
- Two pair of remote hydraulic outlets are required on the tractor to operate the stump grinder.
- SG-26 designed for tractors 22 -50 PTO HP; SG-36 designed for tractors 45-100 PTO HP.
- Standard pressure relief valve for even control of cutting feed rate.
|Stump Grinder Specifications|
|Hitch||Cat. I||Cat. I/II|
|Overall Estimated Length (in/cm)||75 / 191||80 / 230|
|Drive System Protection||Slip Clutch||Slip Clutch|
|Gearbox Rating/Ratio||60 HP / 1:1.5||100 HP / 1:1.46|
|Cutting Wheel Construction||Welded 2-piece Laminated Steel|
|Cutting Wheel Thickness (in/cm)||3/4 / 1.91||7/8 / 2.22|
|Cutting Wheel Diameter (in/cm)||26 /66||36 / 91|
|Cutting Wheel Speed||810 RPM||788 RPM|
|@ 540 PTO RPM||5,515 ft. / min.||7,430 ft. / min.|
|Number of Teeth||33||42|
|Cutting Teeth Construction||Carbide Steel Bolt-In|
|Cut Height Above Ground (in/cm)||18 / 46||18 / 46|
|Cut Depth Below Ground (in/cm)||10 / 25||15 / 38|
|Maximum Horizontal Cut (in/cm)||28 / 71||33 / 84|
|Minimum Power / Flow Required||22-PTO HP||45-PTO HP|
|Maximum Power / Flow||50-PTO HP||100-PTO HP|
|Driveline||PTO / Series 5||PTO / Series 6|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM||540 RPM|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||660 / 299||880 / 399|
|Parts List||SG-26 Part List||SG-36 Part List|
|* Be Sure front of tractor is properly counterbalanced with front-end weights or front-end loader.|