Simplicity with strength and capacity best describes our Sub-Compact Mini Tine Grapples. Engineered for sub-compact tractors (up to 32-hp) equipped with a loader to handle debris and so much more — the SCG-48S & SCG-48JD are changing the way properties owners are cleaning up. This 48-inch wide grapple with either “universal” skid steer hook-up or John Deere Series hook up offers the operator the ability to own a job matched tool to collect debris, firewood, brush or orchard prunings, resulting in time savings and low cost of ownership. Fabricated from 3/8” steel these grapples have the strength with minimum weight to allow the owner to maximize the lift capacity of the loader.
- Upper grapple, lower tines have CNC gripping notches cut into them to help secure material.
- Single upper grapple is 28” wide.
- Parking stand to assist storage and hook-up.
- Durable square tubing provides strength to lower tines.
- 33-inch grapple opening for ease of gathering materials.
- 1.5” x 8” cylinder for upper clamp is job matched.
- Shipped less hoses & fittings, allowing the dealer to correctly match the hose length to the tractor/loader.
- Tractor remote hydraulic ports are required to operate the grapple.
- Download the literature
|Sub-Compact Tractor Mini Tine Grapple Specifications - Designed for tractors up to 32 HP only|
|Overall Width (in/mm)||49 / 1245||49 / 1245|
|Mount Type||Skid Steer||JD Quick-change Carrier|
|Overall Height Closed (in/mm)||32.75 / 832||32.75 / 832|
|Grapple Opening (in/mm)||33 / 838||33 / 838|
|Upper Grapple Width (in/mm)||28.25 / 718||28.25 / 718|
|Lower Grapple Width (in/mm)||49 / 1245||49 / 1245|
|Tine Spacing (in/mm)||9.25 / 235||9.25 / 235|
|Number of Tines/Grapples (lower/upper)||6 / 3||6 / 3|
|Reinforcing Tubes Between Lower Tines||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Hydraulic Cylinders||1||1|
|Cylinder Size||1.5" x 8"||1.5" x 8"|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||205 / 93||200 / 91|
|Download Manual||Parts List Click Here||Parts List Click Here|
WARNING: Read and understand the operator’s manual before operation. Be sure tractor/skid steer is properly counterbalanced. Damage to equipment or personal injury could occur.